Thanks to the Strategic Partnership with PayPal, Sylius Core Team has developed and now maintains an official plugin for PayPal Commerce Platform – the newest and most advanced of PayPal solutions.
Why should I use PayPal in my online business?
- one of the most popular payment methods in the world;
- a worldwide network of 280+ million consumers and 24+ million merchants;
- bank payouts are available in U.S., U.K., the E.U., Australia, and Canada;
- PCI DSS and 3DS 2.0 compliance
- full risk management, incl. customizable fraud tools & insight and dispute resolution via dynamic APIs.
What does this plugin give me?
- official payment integration developed and maintained by the Sylius Core Team;
- global support for over 100 currencies across 200+ markets;
- two-side operations between Sylius & PayPal administration panels (payments, refunds, reports, etc.);
- better conversion thanks to direct checkout from both product & cart page;
- support for all credit & debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Discover, UnionPay, JCB, Diners Club);
- popular regional payment methods (iDeal, Bancontact, SEPA-Lastschrift, Sofort, eps, giropay, BLIK, Przelewy24, MyBank, Venmo, PayPal Credit);
- direct PayPal transactions with PayPal Credit & wallet.
How can I use this plugin?
- instal the plugin;
- upgrade your Sylius instance to 1.7^;
- enable the new PayPal payment method in Sylius admin;
- sign in/up in the PayPal merchant’s onboarding page;
- confirm all PayPal terms & conditions;
- configure the new payment method with your unique token;
PayPal is providing direct contact details for all Sylius merchants & partners:
- I am a merchant and my web store is processing less than €10M revenue annually → reach out to this email address;
- I am a merchant and my web store is processing more than €10M revenue annually → contact our official contact person Tom Suter to discuss a tailored offer; 🙂
- I am the Sylius agency representative and I want to provide the new integration to my customers → Contact Alessandra Favaro and discuss potential PayPal partnership.
Read more in the blog post: https://sylius.com/blog/paypal-commerce-platform-becomes-a-global-psp-partner-of-sylius/